I like the big beautiful tree. It reminds me of Florida!Love,Nana
I like the horse and the bearded monkey.Ashley
I like the butiful pink flower.your friend,calli
My vote is for the pretty flower.
Uncle Dale likes the flower too!
for the show I am enetring the flower!thank you for your input! kayla
I love the flowers. They are the same ones I had in my wedding! :)Mrs. K
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I like the big beautiful tree. It reminds me of Florida!
Love,
Nana
I like the horse and the bearded monkey.
Ashley
I like the butiful pink flower.
your friend,
calli
My vote is for the pretty flower.
Uncle Dale likes the flower too!
for the show I am enetring the flower!
thank you for your input!
kayla
I love the flowers. They are the same ones I had in my wedding! :)
Mrs. K
Post a Comment